[Share] LAFI ( Linux Adb Fastboot Installer )
LAFI ( Linux Adb Fastboot Installer )
In Linux, the installation of the adb and fastboot drivers is hard or take some times. And all new Linux Users have not many knowledge in Linux. So with this script you can install Adb+fastboot Drivers in 1 Sec ! Also now you can use Flashtool and adb commands without making hard things . You don't need to install SDK before.

INSTRUCTIONS:
[+] Download and Extract zip or clone the repo and go to folder

[+] Launch the installer script with terminal
[+] All is done! You don't need to reboot your laptop/pc

CHANGELOG:
[+] V1: Initial Release
[+] V2: Added More Devices
[+] V3: Added Moreeeeee Devices

TESTED OS:
[+] Ubuntu 12.04
[+] GrombyangOS / Ubuntu 14.04
[+] Ubuntu 15.04
[+] You tell me.....

LINKS:
[+] LAFI IN ACTIONS: https://youtu.be/gesU9VRwxD0

Don't forget to hit "Rate" button! Smile
I'm a bit of a hacker fanatic and know a fair bit about that industry and cyber crime and cyber warfare.

that's interesting... is CentOS 7 supported man?

I don't know, can u help me? You can test that script, i hope my script is working very well in your machine. Btw, sorry for my poor english. And if that script working, please write a review. I'll update the udev rules for more devices. Again, sorry for my late reply. :3
I'm a bit of a hacker fanatic and know a fair bit about that industry and cyber crime and cyber warfare.

are you from Indonesian mr? can you speak in Indonesian?

(09-10-2015, 10:42 PM)yudha24 Wrote: are you from Indonesian mr? can you speak in Indonesian?

Iya om ane dari indonesia, titisan nya @cyberking :v

wanjeer ngomongane bahasa Linggis, nyesel gw pake bahasa linggis om

(09-12-2015, 02:51 PM)yudha24 Wrote: wanjeer ngomongane bahasa Linggis, nyesel gw pake bahasa linggis om

Wakakaka.. Gapapa gapapa, anda sudah berusaha semaksimal mungkin :v